Voice SEO for Food allows restaurants to control all of their data in one place. Food is searched for more than any other item online, and Voice SEO for Food allows you to control all of the important details customers are looking for, like menu items, price point, and required attire. With an expanded publisher list exclusive to this package, this information will be published to sites like Google, Facebook, and Yelp, as well as food-specific sites like Zomato, AllMenus, Delivery.com, and more.
Why use Voice SEO for Food:
- Stand out from your competition by adding more information to your listings like Attire, Price Range, and Meals Served.
- Easily update your menus and push structured menu data to sites like Google, Facebook, and Yelp so customers can find your restaurant when they’re searching for specific foods.
- Increase your visibility by sending your restaurant information and menu details to food-specific publishers like Postmates, Zomato, and Delivery.com.
How to use Voice SEO for Food:
Note: Voice SEO for Food is only available to locations marked as Food & Drink during the sign up process. If you didn’t sign up as a Food & Drink location and now want to upgrade in order to utilize Voice SEO for Food, please submit a ticket to our Helpdesk.
- Add your menu:
- Click Location Optimization in the main navigation.
- Click on the Menu sub-tab along the top.
- Fill out the additional restaurant-specific fields:
- In the Business Details section, fill in the fields like Attire, Price Range, and Meals Served.
How to get Voice SEO for Food:
Voice SEO for Food is a paid add-on for entity types Food & Drink only. To purchase Voice SEO for Food for your Food or Drink location, please fill out the Change My Plan form and one of our associates will upgrade your account.