With Local SEOPRO Analytics, you can create reports with the metrics and dimensions you’re most interested in. This article covers how to create a Custom Report. To learn more about the different metrics you can include in your Custom Analytics Report, see Available Metrics.
- Click Report Builder in the main navigation.
- Click on the + Add New Report button in the left sidebar.
- Select your desired Chart Type by clicking on the icons in the right sidebar.
- Select your desired Time Range. Otherwise, it will default to the last 14 days.
- (Optional) Click + Compare to Previous and select a period to compare your selected date range to.
- Note: This option is not available for all metrics and cannot be used when selecting multiple metrics.
- (Optional) Click + Add Metric to add additional metrics.
- Note: If any Metric, Dimension, or Filter is not clickable, it is not available within the parameters you have selected.
- (Optional) Click + Add Dimension to add an additional dimension.
- (Optional) Click Add Filter to apply a Filter.
- If you selected a Table Chart you can set up sorting.
- Click + Select Column and select the column you would like to sort by.
- Select Ascending or Descending sort order.
- Select the checkbox next to Add Columns to Show Rank to add ranking to the table.
- Click Apply Changes.
- (Optional) To change the format of your report, select from the Graph Type options on the right side of the page.
- To save this report, click Save Report.
To add this report to a new or existing Dashboard, click Add to Dashboard. For more information, see Create a Custom Analytics Dashboard.