This article covers how to create a Custom Dashboard with the insights or performance metrics that you are most interested in.
- Click Insight Dashboard in the main navigation.
- Click on the +Add Custom Dashboard button on the left side of the page.
- Enter a Dashboard Name.
- Select the insights you would like to include in your dashboard.
- Note: To learn how to create custom insights, see Create a Custom Analytics Report.
- Click Save.
- (Optional) To specify an entity or date range for this dashboard, use the filters at the top of the page and click Apply. Then click on the Save as Default button on the right.
- (Optional) To add a caption to an insight in your dashboard, click on the three dots in the top right corner on an insight and click Add Caption. Enter your caption into the textbox and click Save.
To create a new dashboard by duplicating an existing one:
- Hover over the dashboard name in the sidebar, then click on the drop-down button and select Duplicate.
- Change the dashboard name, make your desired changes, and click Save.
To share your new dashboard, see Share an Analytics Dashboard. To make changes to your dashboard, visit Edit a Custom Analytics Dashboard.