Suppress Duplicate Listings
Local SEOPRO will automatically scan supported publisher sites once a month to identify potential duplicates, which you can act on at any time.
Click Listing Management in the main navigation.
- Click on the Duplicates sub-tab along the top.
- Click Suppress to flag the listing as a duplicate or click Not a Duplicate to remove it from your queue.
To take action on listings in bulk: Select the checkboxes next to the relevant rows, click Select Action, and select the desired action.
Manually submit a URL for Suppression
If there is a specific duplicate listing, you would like to suppress, you can search for it directly even if our system has not detected it yet. Note that this feature is only supported by some publisher sites and is not available for all platforms.
- Navigate to the Listing Management tab.
- Click on the Locations sub-tab along the top.
- Click the drop-down button next to View Listing for the desired location and publisher.
- Select Suppress Duplicates.
- Click Submit URL.
- Enter the URL of the duplicate listing in the text box and click Check URL.
- Click Submit.