The Post feature allows you to make posts on Facebook, Foursquare, Google, and your website, directly from your dashboard.
To create a post:
- Click Listing Management in the main navigation.
- Click on the Post sub-tab along the top.
- Click on the Make a new post… text box.
- Add content to create your post.
- Note: Character limits differ by site, see the next section of this article for more information.
- If applicable, select the locations you would like to post to. Otherwise, all locations will be selected by default.
- Click on the All Items button and select the desired locations, folders, or labels.
- Click Apply.
- Click on the relevant icons to select or deselect the sites you would like to post to. When a site is deselected, the icon will be grayed out.
- Click Post Now to publish your post or click the on drop-down button next to Post Now to schedule the post for a future date and time.
Character limits by site
- Facebook: 5,000 characters
- Foursquare: 10- 160 characters
- Google Local: 1,500 characters
- Your Site: 5,000 characters